This is the new must-have UFO book. For beginners and experienced researchers alike, historian Richard Dolan covers the full range of this incredibly complex topic in his uniquely engaging style.
He offers fresh insights on everything connected to UFOs, whether it’s ancient aliens, modern encounters, abductions, channelers, the politics, the cover-up, the bizarre science, the social dimensions (read YouTube and Facebook), the future, and much more.
This is a fresh perspective of an ancient mystery from one of the world’s leading UFO historians.
1. What Are UFOs?
2. Theories of Ancient Visitation
3. Into Modernity: Airships, Foo Fighters, and Flying Saucers, 1896 to 1969
4. UFO Secrecy and Those Who Fought It
5. Digging Deeper—The Breakaway Civilization
6. High Strangeness—UFOs from 1970 to 1990
7. UFOs, 1991 to the Present
8. Contact and Abduction
9. The Growth of Ufology
10. Who Are They? What Do They Want?
11. Weird Science: Propulsion, Energy, Spacetime, and Consciousness
12. Into the Future, Into Ourselves